高一英语 Unit 1 we are having a great time 说课
Unit 1 we are having a great time 说课稿
Good morning, everyone. Now I’ll talk about Unit1of Module1in Book Two. The lesson type is listening and speakig.This is the first period.I’ll prepare to say the lesson from four parts.
Part One Analysis of the teaching material.
（一） Status and funtion
This is an important lesson in Book Two. From this lesson, it starts asking the students to grasp a new tense¬¬¬-----the present continuous tense. The students will learn how to describe something people are doing now.Activity 3 in this unit is a conversation. So I think it is helpful to improve the students’ability of communication. Such a topic is related di daily life.So it is helpful to raise the students’interest of leaarning . I think this unit is in the important position of the teaching material.
（二） Teaching aims and demands
1. Knowledge objects a. Key vocabulary: buy lie drive enjoy wait for......
b. Key structure : I’m standing on the Great Wall.
What are the others doing?
C. Grammer: the present continuous tense.
2. Ability objects a. To devvelop the students’abilities of listening , speaking ,reading
b. To devvelop the students’abilities of working in pairs.
3. Moral objects a. To enable the students to love the hometown.
b. To enable the students to enjoy takeing part in English activities.
（三）Teaching key and difficult points.
1. key vocabulary
2. To use the present contiuous tense to talk about something people are doing now.
3. To know how to write the verb form of “—ing”.
4. To understand the differences between the present simple tense and the present continuous tense.
A multimedia computer, a tape recorder.
Part Two Teaching methods
1. Communicative teaching method
2. Audio-visual teaching method
3. Task-based method
As we all know , the main aims of learning English in the middle schoool is to develop students’abilities of listening,speaking,reading and writing and their good sense of the English language. So in this period ,I will mainly use these methods. That is to say, I will let the studens to get a better understanding of the key structure. I will give the students some tasks and arrange some activities : talking , guessing games, acting etc.
Part Three Analysis of the students and studying ways
The students have learned English for half a year so far.They have learned the present simple tense. So they can speak ,listen ,read, and write some simple sentences. So in this word, I will let
the students pass “observation—imitation—pratise”to study lauguage. Teach them how to master
dialogue and how to descride something people are doing now.
Part Four Teaching procedure
Step One Warming-up
Activity one match the words with the the picture
Read through the word in the box and havve the students follow . then show five pictures on the screeen. And ask them to match the words . call back the answers from the whole class,having several students provide a word each for one of the pictures.
The aim of the activity is to make the students know the vocabulary and the meanings.
Step 2 listening
Listen and match these words with the words the in Activity One .
Read through the words in the box and have the students repeat them.. then play the recoeding
Two or three times for them to match the words. Call back the answers from the whole class. Show the answwers on the screen.
The aim of the activity is to consolidate the vocabbulary and train the students’ability of listening.
Step 3 presentation
1. Show the students several humorous photos of famous person and get them to guess who they are. The photos can be famous sportmen or singers.
Lead the students to say:
1) He is playing football.
2) She is singing.
3) He is running.
4) She is dancing
The aim of this activity is to lead in the key structure.
2.Elicit the students to say:
play-----playing run----running sing---singing
Briefly introduce the students the rules of present participle.and show more verbs on the screen and have them say out “-ing” form.
The aim of this activity is to enable the Ss tomaster the form of “-ing”.
Step 4 Practice
Show the Ss more photos and have them use the present continuous tense to practise the sentence pattern.
Ask “What is he doing?” elicit them to answer “He is reading”
“What are they doing?” -------“They are waiting for the bus”.
The aim of this activity is to have the Ss practise the present continuous tense skillfully
Step 5 Listen and read (Activity 3)
1. Play the recording for the Ss to listen to the conversation in Activity 3. and before they listen , ask them to think about 2 questions. 1) Where is Betty calling? 2)Why is she there?
2. Play the recording again and ask the Ss to repeat.
3. Put the Ss into groups of four to pratise the dialogue.
4. Finish Activity 4. match the people with the actions. Then get them to write full senttences.
For example: Betty is talking to her mother.
5. Show them the structure: is am are + --ing
The aim of this activity is to make the Ss understand how to use the present continuous tense correctly.
Step 6 Consolidation
Play a game
Put the Ss into groups of four .The first group write some people as subjects. The second group give some verbs as action; the third give some places .and the fourth use these phrases to write sentences. These sentences may be very humorous. But it’s helpful to develop the Ss’interest of learning English.
Step 7 Homework
1. Read the words in Activity 1 and the dialoguo in Activity 3. Try to recite the dialogue.
2. Bring your favourite photos and talk about them next class.